Terms & Conditions
MAIL ORDER HOURS OF OPERATION MON - FRI 9am - 5pm
We are closed at weekends, bank holidays and over Christmas / New Year
MAKING YOUR ORDER
Minimum order only £5. All prices are quoted in GBP sterling (£) and include VAT.
We accept orders by post, fax, phone or online.
Payment options: We accept payment by all major debit or credit cards, Paypal, postal orders and cheques.
Please make cheques and postal orders payable to ‘BEADS UNLIMITED’. We reserve the right to clear payment from first time customers before despatch. This can take up to seven working days. If paying by cheque or postal order we recommend you contact us for up to date prices and stock availability.
FOREIGN ORDERS, REP OF IRELAND, CHANNEL ISLANDS & EU
Postage is charged at cost. Orders are sent by most cost effective, insured means available. If urgency is an issue we can quote for alternative delivery methods.
We do not charge VAT on foreign orders. EU customers must provide a valid VAT number to qualify for this reduction.
The easiest method of payment for international orders is by credit card. Euros, dollars or any other foreign currency cannot be accepted. Your credit card company will convert at the prevailing rate of exchange. We cannot accept cheques or money orders drawn on foreign banks.
Please note that all import taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser. We will not falsify records or split orders into numerous packages in order to minimise your liability for duty or other charges.
DESPATCH & DELIVERY
We pride ourselves on our rapid service and aim to despatch most orders within two working days of receipt, although this may be longer during busy periods. Delivery is usually via Royal Mail for smaller orders and Parcelforce signed for service for heavier or higher value orders. We can despatch to an alternative delivery address, but goods cannot be left unattended.
Our normal service is fast but we also offer express delivery for UK customers. The cost of this service is £6 in addition to our regular post & packing rates. Orders placed before noon Monday to Friday will usually be despatched same day, orders placed after noon will usually be despatched the following working day. Unfortunately we are unable to specify a delivery time for the express service, delivery can take place any time between 8am and 6pm and all express parcels will need to be signed for. Express delivery can take between one and three working days depending on location.
There are, unfortunately, times when delivery fails to meet expectations. In these circumstances we will do our utmost to find out where the package has gone astray & keep you fully & promptly informed.
We reserve the right to charge for any unpaid items sent by ourselves for which we are unable to claim compensation from the relevant delivery agency for whatever reason.
We work hard to keep buoyant stock levels, but with the best will in the world it is not possible to keep 100% stock 100% of the time.
If an item is essential to your order please let us know and we will contact you if it is out of stock. Mail order staff may be able to give a broad indication of delivery times. If your needs are very specific or urgent we will be happy to contact you with more detailed information.
We want you to be happy with your order, but if for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase and wish to return all or part of it please contact us before sending items back. In this way we can deal with your return as swiftly and efficiently as possible.
For non-faulty goods your return should be made within 7 days of receipt and returned items should be in perfect, unused condition. You are also liable for return postal charges except for items sent as substitutes. Replacement goods in exchange for returns will be considered a new order and subject to our standard post and packing charges.
If you have received a faulty/damaged item please contact us as soon as possible after receipt of your order to arrange a replacement or refund. Please note that items should be received in our warehouse before any refund or replacement can be made.
For all returns we strongly recommend you obtain proof of posting.
HICCUPS, GREMLINS & MOANS
If something doesn’t seem right please let us know as quickly and as politely as possible. We will do our best to work out how the problem occurred & to provide the swiftest possible solution.
Letters of criticism, (constructive or otherwise!) will be examined in detail & will always elicit an individual response.
MIXED WHOLESALE QUANTITIES
A multi mix is simply a selection of different stock colours or designs which may vary from one order to another.
A custom mix is a slightly more expensive mix tailored to your requirements and is available (when stated) where products are grouped by design.
Not all products are available mixed.
A proportion of our goods are hand made & constructed of natural materials, some variation in colour & size should therefore be allowed for.
Wholesale discounts are as noted. To qualify you must purchase five times the wholesale quantity of an identical item. The item must be identical in terms of colour &/or design.
TITLE TO GOODS
All goods supplied by Beads Unlimited / The Brighton Bead Shop remain our property until all outstanding payments are made in full.
The term Beads Unlimited ® or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is PO Box 1, Hove, BN3 3SG. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Please read fully and completely our FAQs before making your order.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may lead to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Beads Unlimited’s ® prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
This website and its content is copyright of Bead Barmy Limited t/a Beads Unlimited and The Brighton Bead Shop ® 2012. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
If you would like information on how to include any Beads Unlimited content on your site please contact us at email@example.com
Search for a product
The Beading Times
Jo from March
"The best website I have ever used..." more >
Meshenda from Tonbridge
"I'm really happy with the products..." more >
Jeanette from Wainfleet
"...all enclosed was as described on your web site." more >
Pat from Suffolk
"Am very pleased with the quality of your products." more >
Lynne from Hamilton
"I find Beads Unlimited are a really good company." more >
Eileen from Sunniside
"I am impressed with the quality and the variety that you offer. Many thanks." more >
Barbara from Widnes
"I was that pleased I went back on line and ordered some more." more >
Karen from Swindon
"First time I have shopped with you but definitely won't be the last." more >
Paul from New Milton
"Everything was perfect." more >
Isabell from Risor
"Your shop has saved mine this summer!" more >