Video: Hanging Cluster - The Beginners' Guide to Beading
Create your own beautiful necklace!
Jane uses some our sumptuous suede and an eclectic collection of beads to quickly and easily make this charming hanging cluster.
What will I need?
- 1 x Lustred Oval
- 2 x Metallised Plastic Hogan
- 1 x Pandora-Style Bead
- 1 x a Heart Charm of your choice
- 2 x Metallised Plastic Lice
- 1 x Silver Foil Plain Twist
- 1m x Royal Blue Suede
- 1m x Sky Blue Suede
- 2 x Ribbon Crimps
- 1 x Screw Clasp
Share your own creations
If you are pleased with the result, why not show us your work? You can also join in on Facebook where others have posted up their efforts. We give vouchers for the best examples or more interesting stories.
Other videos you may like
- Make a pair of earrings with beautiful beaded clusters
- Learn handy plier and cutter techniques
- Loop headpins and connect jump rings
- Level: Beginner, Duration: 4 minutes
- Cluster beads to make a necklace or a timeless lariat
- Use leather crimps to add a clasp to the necklace
- Handy tips for the three basic beading tools
- Level: Beginner, Duration: 7 minutes
Search for a product
The Beading Times
Elisa from Ruislip
"The service from this company is excellent." more >
Susan from Portugal
"Absolutely stunning promt delivery and helpful happy staff..." more >
Stephanie from Peterborough
"Very impressed with the range and service..." more >