Feefo Reviews - Average 100% (3 reviews)
|Date||Score||Customer Comment||Our Response|
|Service from this company is excellent. Speedy delivery and phone call when things are different to find out if you still want the product. Well done and thankyou|
|Stocked up on basic items in the sale. Excellent value and quick service. Than you.|
Service rating : Service was good and helpful
Product : I had a problem with some of the fasteners, but they have now been replaced
|Read more reviews on Feefo|
Delivery & Returns
We pride ourselves on our rapid service and aim to despatch most orders within two working days of receipt, although this may be longer during busy periods. For deliveries in the UK, it is usually via Royal Mail for smaller orders and Parcelforce signed for service for heavier or higher value orders. We can despatch to an alternative delivery address, but goods cannot be left unattended.
Our normal service is fast but we also offer express tracked and signed delivery for our UK customers. Unfortunately we are unable to specify a delivery time for the express service, delivery can take place any time between 8am and 6pm and all express parcels will need to be signed for. Express delivery can take between one and three working days depending on your location.
Unfortunately, there are times when delivery fails to meet expectations. In these circumstances, we will do our best to find out where the package has gone if it was sent by a tracked service.
|Order value ex VAT|
|Estimated Timing||£0.00-24.99||£25.00-79.99||£80.00 and above|
|UK Royal Mail First Class||1 day||£1.66
(£1.99 inc VAT)
|UK Express Tracked & Signed||1-2 days||£5.99
(£7.19 inc VAT)
(£7.19 inc VAT)
|Europe Airmail||3-8 days||£7.99
(£9.56 inc VAT)
(£9.56 inc VAT)
(£19.19 inc VAT)
|Rest of World Airmail||5-10 days||£13.99
(£16.79 inc VAT)
(£16.79 inc VAT)
(£29.99 inc VAT)
*Based on Royal Mail aims to deliver within these time frames for most destinations in the UK.
- All of the delivery costs in larger font size above exclude VAT (prices including VAT are in parenthesis). If you live in a VAT exempt country, no VAT will be charged when you checkout. Alternatively if you are VAT registered customer within the EU, you'll be asked to provide your VAT registration number after which we deduct VAT on your order.
- UK includes Highlands and Islands but excludes Republic of Ireland (falls under Europe).
- We no longer offer a click and collect service from either our shop or our head office due to the large volume of orders we have to process every day.
- UK 2nd Class: This generally take 3-5 working days to reach you.
- UK Royal Mail First Class : This is Royal Mail's 24-hour delivery service to most destinations in the UK. generally takes 1-2 day working days to reach you (in exception circumstances, this could take 3 days if you live in the Highlands or Islands)
- UK Express Tracked & Signed: If you want a tracked and signed service, please select this option at checkout. If your order weight is less than 2 kg, we use Royal Mail Tracked & Signed service. If it is between 2-30 kg, we use Parcelforce Tracked & Signed service. In both cases, you will receive your order within 1- 2 working days. Orders placed before noon will be guaranteed to be shipped the same day.
- Europe and ROW Airmail: This is sent through Royal Mail’s airmail service. This is not a tracked or signed-for service. If you want an express delivery or a tracked/signed for delivery, please contact our Customer Service team.
We want you to be happy with your order, but if for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase and wish to return all or part of it please contact us before sending items back. In this way we can deal with your return as swiftly and efficiently as possible.
For non-faulty goods, your return should be made within 7 days of receipt and returned items should be in perfect, unused condition. You are also liable for return postal charges for any replacements except for items sent as substitutes. Replacement goods in exchange for returns will be considered a new order and subject to our standard post and packing charges. Please note returned items must be in perfect unused (ie normally unopened) condition.
If you have received a faulty/damaged item please contact us as soon as possible after receipt of your order to arrange a replacement or refund. Please note that items should be received in our warehouse before any refund or replacement can be made.
For all returns we strongly recommend you obtain proof of posting. If you are purchasing from outside the UK, you are responsible for any import taxes or duties.