Terms & Conditions
Making your order
There is no minimum order for retail customers. Minimum orders are £50 excluding VAT for Trade Customers. All prices are quoted in GBP sterling (£) and those shown on our non-trade site include VAT.
We accept orders by phone or online. We do not accept orders by post.
Payment options: We accept payment by all major debit or credit cards (excluding American Express), or Paypal. Unfortunately, we are no longer accepting cheques as a payment option.
Despatch & Delivery
We pride ourselves on our rapid service and aim to despatch most orders within two working days of receipt, although this may be longer during busy periods. Please see our Delivery Information page for up to date prices and methods of shipment all over the world. We can despatch to an alternative delivery address, but goods cannot be left unattended.
Our normal service is fast but we also offer express delivery for UK customers. Orders placed before noon Monday to Friday will usually be despatched same day; orders placed after noon will usually be despatched the following working day. Unfortunately we are unable to specify a delivery time for the express service, delivery can take place any time between 8am and 6pm (Mon-Fri only) and all express parcels will need to be signed for. Express delivery can take between one and three working days depending on location.
There are, unfortunately, times when delivery fails to meet expectations. In these circumstances we will do our utmost to find out where the package has gone astray & keep you fully & promptly informed.
We reserve the right to charge for any unpaid items sent by ourselves for which we are unable to claim compensation from the relevant delivery agency for whatever reason.
We work hard to keep buoyant stock levels, but with the best will in the world it is not possible to keep 100% stock 100% of the time. If an item is essential to your order please let us know and we will contact you if it is out of stock. Our sales team may be able to give a broad indication of delivery times. If your needs are very specific or urgent we will be happy to contact you with more detailed information.
We want you to be happy with your order, but if for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase and wish to return all or part of it please return to Beads Unlimited, Unit 3E Stockwell Lodge Studios, Rear of 121-131 Conway Street, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 3LW.
For non-faulty goods your return should be made within 7 days of receipt and returned items should be in perfect, unused condition. You are also liable for return postal charges except for items sent as substitutes. Replacement goods in exchange for returns will be considered a new order and subject to our standard post and packing charges.
If you have received a faulty/damaged item please contact us as soon as possible after receipt of your order to arrange a replacement or refund. Please note that items should be received in our warehouse before any refund or replacement can be made. For all returns we strongly recommend you obtain proof of posting.
Hiccups, Gremlins, and Moans
If something doesn’t seem right please let us know as quickly and as politely as possible. We will do our best to work out how the problem occurred & to provide the swiftest possible solution.
Letters of criticism, (constructive or otherwise!) will be examined in detail & will always elicit an individual response.
Mixed Wholesale Quantities
A multi mix is simply a selection of different stock colours or designs which may vary from one order to another. Not all products are available mixed.
A proportion of our goods are hand made & constructed of natural materials, some variation in colour & size should therefore be allowed for.
Title to Goods
All goods supplied by Beads Unlimited remains our property until all outstanding payments are made in full.
Use of our Website
The term Beads Unlimited ® or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Beads Unlimited, Unit 3E Stockwell Lodge Studios, Rear of 121-131 Conway Street, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 3LW. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Please read fully and completely our FAQs before making your order.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may lead to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Beads Unlimited’s ® prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
This website and its content is copyright of THPH Investments Ltd t/a Beads Unlimited ® 2016.. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
If you would like information on how to include any Beads Unlimited content on your site please contact us at email@example.com. Beads Unlimited is a trading name of THPH Investments Ltd (company registration no 10015288).
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.